Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What does the grandkids do with Pop Pop........

Why watch tv and sleep of course!!! Nana and Pop Pop stopped by the house after the big day at the drag races in Ennis this weekend. I had a very crazy day that day. I decided to make homemade cookies and pork chops on the grill with steamed veggies. Well i started out with the homemade cookies and lets just say i am no Nana or GiGi when it comes to cooking or baking! they were undescribable! they tasted like a sponge with nonmelted chocolate chips! they were horrible! and of course dad just kept saying "they're delicious" and then laughing! Then i went out to start the grill which is a new thing i am startin instead of makin my husband do it when he gets home from work, well i went out there turn on all the knobs, turned on the propane, and then hit the button and BAM! it blew up right in my face!! i swear i thought i lost my lashes and brows! Then to top it alll off i had made a fall centerpiece for my table and i was moving it out of the way to set the table and i went to sit it down and the vase busted in my hand!!! I cut two fingers and lost my centerpiece!
Nate and Pop Pop watchin TV!

My busted centerpiece! :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm laughing out loud at the whole grill incident. I can see it now :)