Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Sweet 16 Lauren!!

This past Labor Day Weekend we headed to Houston for Scott's cousin Lauren's Sweet 16 party, we had a really good time so here are some pics from the weekend!
The awesome cake my mother-in-law made!Nate's Paw Paw also flew in from Michigan this weekend
Nate and GranaScott and his cus Zach, the act exactly like each otherThe party momma! this Aunt Nat she's the best aunt-in-law you could ask for!

Me and Scotty
Me and Uncle Bobby Joe!
Uncle Bob and the youngest Fulmer, Kay!
Scott's cousin Josh and his wife Jody
The dance floor


Scott, Bucky, and Christy




We were the oldies at the party haha, me, my sis-in-law Christy, and Jody
The birthday girl, and the old ladies of the party
Lauren and her cutie boy toy Charley

My little water bug! isn't he such a cutie?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had fun. Love the cake.

The Loves of Lacy said...

Looks like a good time. I like that shirt..hehehe, better hide it!! I saw on Leia's blog that you are coming to OKC this weekend? Are you coming to the football game in El Reno on Friday night?