Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Pics!

This past weekend me, Scott, Nate, and Christy all went to Lufkin for Scott's 10 yr reunion yes everyone my husband is old! haha jk we had a really good time I just wasn't a very good picture taker this weekend so we only have a few so i threw some in of us at the lake the other day and just some extras i had!!!
Me and Scott before we went to the dinner and dance for his reunion
Nator sleeping on his daddy
Nate and his Pop Pop they love to watch TV together
Just a pic i found of me and Scotty
My little water bug, he loves the lake and loves to go swimming
Nate just being silly, for everyone that doesn't know my little man has started to roll over!
Nate getting ready to go to his Dads 10 year Reunion picnic


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Nater rolling. He just looks too cute!!