Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nate is 1 month old!!!

Well here we are and my little man is already 1 month old! I'm a little late because he turned a month old on the 28th! We had to take a trip to the doctors office this morning because nate has a cold :( He's nose is really stuffy and he has a cough, but the doc said he will be ok, to give him a few days. I'm happy to say that he is starting to smile!! I'm going to try to get it on video tonight so we will see!!! He even giggled at Scott last night! it was hilarious!
He looks just like his dad, I know
we still aren't very good at taking pictures
He was trying out him pack 'n play for the first time!We all went to the Redhawks game in OKC for dad's 53rd Birthday! and he wanted a pic with his boys!
Dad after work with his little man and his girls!


3 comments:

Tessa said...

How precious is my little man!

The Loves of Lacy said...

Lookin good Nater. You sure are growing fast!!! I want to nibble those little legs.

Unknown said...

What a sweet little guy in his "Big Boy" clothes. Hope he gets to feeling better. And could my son be anymore not looking at the camera then he was in that picture. What a goof!!